Built to Outlast Your Tillage Tool
Great in the Field. The primary use of Gates Mounted Magnum Harrows is enhanced performance of your secondary and primary tillage tool. They are designed to handle tough residue in all conditions and prepare fields in fewer passes. Saves Time and Fuel. With Gates Mounted Magnum Harrows, you can eliminate tillage passes and prepare the seedbed in less time. With today’s high fuel prices and equipment operating costs, you can immediately cut costs by eliminating field passes. Any Implement and Configuration! Gates Manufacturing has equipped Mounted Magnum Sections on many makes and models of chisel plows, cultivators, disks, and rippers; even manure injection systems and road graders! If we haven’t done it yet, we can work with you to develop the mount system for your application. We mount up to John Deere, Case, Sunflower, Landoll, DMI, Great Plains, Krause, Wishek, Wil-rich, M&W, Brent, Ezee-On, and AerWay.
- Widths available: 4’, 6′, 8′ & 10′
- 2, 3, or 4 bar configurations
- Single or Double spring loaded, adjustable arms per section
- Easy tine angle adjustment (one pin)
- Universal frame brackets and mount kits
- We mount up to all OEM’s tillage equipment, hundreds of mount kit configurations
- Positive leveling adjustment
- 5/8″ x 30″, 9/16” x 26”, ½” x 22” tines (height measured from center of coil)
- Tines pivot freely for backing up
- 4’ 3 Bar (one arm) ……. 210 lbs.
- 6’ 3 Bar (two arms) ……. 300 lbs.
- 8’ 3 Bar (two arms) ……. 360 lbs.
- 10’ 3 Bar (two arms) ……. 417 lbs.
- 4’ 4 Bar (two arms) ……. 262 lbs.
- 6’ 4 Bar (two arms) ……. 359lbs.
- 8’ 4 Bar (two arms) ……. 441 lbs.
- 10’ 4 Bar (two arms) ……. 517 lbs.
- Harrow Tine Chrome Carbide Tips improve life 3 to 5 times
- Optional 48” and 60” arms to match any application